As a member of the team, you have a real opportunity to help us shape our work and the impact we can have. You will be part of a team where everyone plays a role to make the organisation more sustainable. We’re innovative and respond to the needs of our communities.
Our organisation is driven by the following values:
We’re a Living Wage employer. Our team represents diverse professional backgrounds. Working at The Ubele Initiative involves a flexible approach that fits in with your needs and projects.
Benefits of working at Ubele Initiative
• 20 days annual leave + UK bank holidays
• Employer contribution to your pension
• Hybrid working with staff working 1 day per week in our London based office; this is subject to regular review
• All staff have access to Bright Wellbeing 24hr advice line and counselling service
• All Staff have access to Bright Safe Health & Safety management software and a variety of training courses
• Opportunity to train in Mental Health First Aid
• Contribute to our wellbeing initiatives
• Attend Ubele awaydays, annual retreat, local and international courses, learning sessions and social events.
Staff have the option to work out of one of our spaces, Wolves Lane Horticultural site which is based in North London or 3Space International House located in Brixton, South London. These spaces offer great opportunities for networking and meeting great thinkers, established businesses and entrepreneurs. Meeting new people from diverse backgrounds will enable you to grow and acquire more knowledge. We have adopted the office occasional hybrid working model where staff meet on designated days for collaboration and teamwork.
We have a committed approach to learning and development. As a staff member you will have access to the events, learning bites and workshops we host, as well as mentor support. Our team attends one week training in Europe each year.
We’re always eager to meet fresh talent, so look out for open positions.
If you have any questions regarding current vacancies or would be interested in joining our team and sending us your CV contact email@example.com
There are currently no vacancies available. Please check back soon.