Join us for MALI Enterprising Leaders Event for
BME ENTERPRISING COMMUNITY LEADERS
Date: Saturday, 29th JULY 2017
Venue: Coin Street Community Centre, London SE1 9NH
Time: 11.00am - 5.00pm
It's going to be a day of exploration, discussion, learning, thinking and planning for enterprise development, through presentations, Q and A’s, discussions, small group work and lively debate!
During the day we will be hosting Leaders 18 - 30 years old and Elder Leaders 40+.
Both day workshops will run parallel and lunch will be served.
LEADERS 18 - 30 years old:
What will the day comprise of:
- Networking with other young leaders
- Shared leadership journeys
- Looking at what type of leadership works for you
- Looking at models of leadership and social action
- Intergenerational dialogue with 40+ leaders at end of day
- Learn about the Mali Enterprising Leaders programme and opportunities to join national and international projects
Natalie Bell - CEO of Unleashing Talent, consultant, lecturer and community development worker with over 20 years of experience of grass roots leadership.
Phillip Udeh : London School of Economics (LSE) graduate with charity, social enterprise and commercial start- up experience! He created the concept for Brain Fud.
To join this session register at Eventbrite: http://bit.ly/2gSaQd8
ELDER LEADERS 40+:
The session will be an opportunity to:
- Update on the Mali Enterprising Leaders Programme and how your organisation can use it to develop
- Discuss the results and implications of the baseline assessment for organisations currently on the programme
- Explore how elder leaders can support the next generation of young enterprising community leaders (18-30 years)
- Intergenerational dialogue with 18-30 year old leaders at end of day
Michael Hamilton: 20 years of experience working with young people and their communities in the London Borough of Lewisham. He developed and ran the Young People’s Health Project and has spent his working life in community development.