The Ubele Initiave is recruiting up to 3 participants to attend a 7 day fully funded Erasmus + training programme on combating online hate speech which is being led and delivered by The Autokreacja Foundation in Warsaw, Poland.
Dates: 16th June – 23rd June 2018
Location: Warsaw, Poland
NoH8@All was developed in response to increasing online human rights violations, usually in the form of “hate speech”.
The training programme aims to up skill youth workers with necessary competencies to combat all forms of “hate speech” online through non-formal education.
Your international travel, accommodation, food and training costs will be covered as part of this exciting new Erasmus+ training programme.
Purpose of the training:
· To strength participants knowledge of sources of hate speech and discrimination and to support sharing good practices of combating it through advocacy campaigns based on various media tools;
· To Increase the competencies of youth workers to recognize hate speech and human rights abuse and combat it in youth work;
· To acknowledge the dangers of hate speech for youth and democratic values
· To share good practices of anti-hate speech actions in participating countries;
· To create new initiatives on local and international level to combat hate speech.
A total of 21 youth workers will be attending from 7 countries.
Deadline for completed application forms: Sunday 29th April 2018
Contact person: Aisha.Khan@ubele.org